Full time - On site
What we are looking for
With 50% market share in the direct-to-consumer genetic testing category, for this role GeneLife is looking for a highly motivated E-commerce Manager that can manage our e-commerce channels
and drive e-commerce sales strategies and tactics.
The role requires experience of managing own e-commerce site as well as their-party e-commerce channels such as Amazon, Yahoo and Qoo10.
Part of the A.D.A.M. Innovation Center and an international marketing team, the candidate will be actively taking part in planning and developing e-commerce strategies and tactics, continuously optimizing for best return on investment.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business, marketing or communications
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing e-commerce channels (own and third party e-commerce channels such as Amazon, Yahoo and Qoo10)
- Passion for analytics and optimizing ROI.
- Experience working with Shopify platform.
- Exposure to other e-commerce channels.
What You’ll Do
Be part of a team developing exciting marketing campaigns related to personalized health and wellness.
Drive sales of through a range of e-commerce channels with opportunity to trial new tactics in an upcoming market category.
Support the development of new and innovative products and services in a fast growing category.
Inquiries about the hiring process
In principle, we only hire candidates who are eligible to work full time in Japan.
Genesis Healthcare Co. may consider sponsoring a visa for certain candidates at its discretion.