Having the largest number of genetic analyses in Japan, for this role, we are looking for a highly motivated bioinformatics engineer/programmer that can develop optimised, scalable and fully automated data pipelines to process large amounts of data. She/He will also apply the latest Bioinformatics and Machine learning techniques to generate novel biological insights from these data.
He/She will be actively taking part in planning and developing new products or features that will enhance our existing products based on the latest scientific advances.
- A master’s degree or Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics or Information science
- 5 years of experience programming in at least 2 types of programming languages such as Java/Scala/Go/Rust/C++ and/or Python/Ruby/Groovy/R/C
- Experience in designing and implementing analyses pipelines for big data
- At least one of Git, automated build and test, CD/CI, Jira/Trello, IDE
- Proactive, organized and independent.
- Experience working with Azure or AWS
- Experience working with Cromwell or Nextflow
- Knowledge of algorithmic and machine learning techniques such as clustering, dimensionality reduction, optimization, prediction.
- Experience in statistical analyses in clinical research.
- Knowledge of graph theory and experience in its application to Systems Biology
For inquiries please contact us through the email below: